Logistics & SCM Career Opportunities
Find a selection of current career opportunities both in industry, retail & professional services and at our chair!
Current Career Opportunities in our Department
New offers for PhD positions, working students and tutors at our chair are regularly updated.
Current Career Opportunities in Research, Industry, Retail & Professional Services
- Praktikant/-in im Bereich innerbetriebliche Logistiksysteme und Prozessoptimierung für sechs Monate (March 2018). >>> more.
- Universitätsassistent post doc / prae do an der WU Wien (March 2018). >>> more.
- PhD Position in procurement at Volkswagen, Kassel (March 2018). >>> more.
- Phd position in the area of Mathematical Optimization for Data Science at Copenhagen Business School, starting fall 2018 (February 2018). >>> more.
- (Senior) Consultant (w/m) – Supply Chain Consultancy at JLL (January 2018). >>> more.
Previous Career Opportunities
Nachwuchsführungskräfte bei Amazon (November 2017)
- PhD Position “Demand Prediction in Multichannel Retailing” at TU Eindhoven. Starting January 2018.
- Logistics Specialist - Corporate Responsibility (m/w) bei ALDI SÜD (November 2017)
- Logistics Specialist - Energieoptimierung (m/w) bei ALDI SÜD (November 2017)
- Praktikanten/-in oder Masterand/-in bei Barkawi (April 2017)
- Praktikant (w/m) Beratung - Produktion/Logistik, Automotive & Industriegüter bei Porsche Consulting. (September 2017)
- Operations Research Expert / Decision Scientist at BASF (March 2017)
- Working Student IT Support at LoadFox (March 2017) >>> more.
- Working Student Product Developement at LoadFox (March 2017) >>> more.
Working student at Kukla in Logistics (January 2017) >>> more.
Internship at INVERTO in Procurement and Supply Chain Management (November 2016) >>> more.
Operations Research Expert / Decision Scientist at BASF (October 2016) >>> more.
Working student at OSRAM (October 2016) >>> more.
Manager Supply & Demand Management at Sky (September 2016) >>>more
Internship at Capgemini (September 2016) ››› more
Internship at DMG MORI Systems GmbH (August 2016) ››› more
Ph.D. position at the Chair for Operations Management (June 2016) ››› more
Assistant Professor at Alpen-Adria-Universitaet Klagenfurt (April 2016) ››› more
Internship Supply Planning at Danone (February 2016) ››› more
Internship Logistics, Warehousing & Customer Service at Danone (February 2016) ››› more
Internship Industry 4.0 in Procurement at BASF ››› more
Post-doc Industry 4.0 and Data Analytics at BASF ››› more
Intern Value Chain Consulting at Camelot Management Consultants AG ››› more
Master Thesis at Camelot Management Consultants AG ››› more
Junior Consultant at Camelot Management Consultants AG ››› more
Consultant Supply Chain Management at Capgemini ››› more
Internship Supply Chain Management at Capgemini ››› more
Logistik Manager at ALDI SÜD ››› more
Logistikmanagement Specialist at ALDI SÜD ››› more
Praktikant für Planung und Logistik bei DMG MORI Systems GmbH ››› more
Consultant Logistics Solutions für Prozessoptimierung in Logistik und Produktion at Logivations ››› more
Senior Consultant Logistics Solutions für Prozessoptimierung in Logistik und Produktion at Logivations ››› more
Junior Führungskräfte-Entwicklungsprogramm Logistik at Amazon ››› more
Economist, Mathematician or Industrial Engineer Shanghai with BASF in Mainland China (November 2013) ››› more
Global Logistics Procurement with Bosch (November 2013) ››› more
PhD/Postdoc in Operations Research with BASF in Germany (October 2013) ››› more
Postdoc in Operations Research with BASF in Germany (October 2013) ››› more
Global Logistic-Procurement (Bosch) (September 2013) ››› more
Inventory Management at ePetWorld (Internship in Munich) (August 2013) ››› more
Ph.D. Scholarship in Supply Chain Management and Logistics (KLU) (July 2013) ››› more
Supply Chain Strategy (Sandoz, Princeton) (July 2013) ››› more
Zentralbereich Internationale Transportlogistik (MAN) (April 2013) ››› more
Supply Chain Manager - Distribution (McFIT) (February 2013) ››› more
Supply Chain Manager - Procurement (McFIT) (February 2013) ››› more
Unsolicited Applications for PhD positions at our Department
Unsolicited applications for PhD studies at our chair are possible. Applications need to be in a single(!) PDF file with the following content in the sequence as shown below:
- Full CV.
- Proposal of a potential PhD research topic (about 3-5 pages) explaining the topic, the intended methodology and how this relates to the research profile of our group.
- Two recommendation letters.
- A writing sample in English (thesis, research paper, seminar paper).
- Other supporting documents.
All qualified applications will receive full consideration.
Further information about the Doctoral Program of the TUM School of Management can be found here.