In this section, you find information about our courses. Furthermore, you find details on how to apply for Project Studies, Bachelor Theses, Master Theses and currently offered topics.
Winter 2016/2017 Class Schedule
- Transportation Logistics Mon 15:00-16:30 & Tue 15:00-16:30
- Stochastic Modeling and Optimization in Logistics and Operations Mon 9:45-11:15 & Wed 9:45-11:15
- Seminar "Operations and Supply Chain Management" Kick-off: 20.10.2016, 10:00
- PhD Course: Research on Stochastic Modeling and Optimization
- Mehrgeschossige Logistikimmobilien für die letzte Meile (JLL)
- Roll-Container vs. Euro-Palette: Analyse der Auswirkung einer Einführung eines neuen Ladungsträgers auf die Filialdistribution bei ALDI SÜD unter Berücksichtigung der zukünftigen Sortimentsentwicklung
- The economic efficiency of bids: A risk management perspective
- Simulation Optimization for Bidding Strategies in Procurement Auctions
- Procurement Under Price Uncertainty
- Inventory Routing Problem
- Discrete Network Design Problem
- more topics
Own Ideas? Contact the team!
- For a list of further topics in the areas of transportation logistics, inventory management, warehouse management, retail, supply chain management, procurement and sourcing, lot sizing or production systems, send an email request with your preferred topic areas to firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the password for the course slides?
The passwords for all course slides and files have been shared in lecture.
- Do you plan to go abroad? Does a course abroad qualifies for recognition by TUM?
Please fill out a Learning Agreement - see sample ››› here.
Contact your TUM course instructor before you go abroad!
TUM formular sheets see ››› here.
- How to recognize credits as part of a foreign exchange program?
After your stay abroad, submit a transcript of records that details the credits earned
at the guest university and clarify which credits qualify for recognition.
Please see ››› here.
Contact the instructor of the corresponding TUM course with the following ››› sheet.
TUM formular sheets see ››› here (more details here).
- Asking for a recommendation letter?
Please see for prerequisites and procedure ››› here.
- How to submit your thesis?
Please bind your thesis using adhesive binding (pls refrain from spiral binding!).
Print your name and title at the binding spine.
Store relevant data on CD/DVD and adhere CD/DVD sleeves to the inside back cover.
- Where to submit your Bachelor or Master thesis?
At the "Studiensekretariat" - not at our chair!