Lachlan Bridges, M.Sc.
Room: Augustenstr. 46, 155
- Optimization in shared mobility systems
- Demand prediction under uncertainty
Academic Career and Positions held to date
- since 01/2019: PhD candidate at the Department of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (Prof. Dr. Minner) in the "Advanced Optimization in a Networked Economy" (AdONE) Research Training Group; TU Munich
- Jan 2017 - Jan 2019: Master of Philosophy in Applied Mathematics at the University of Adelaide (Australia)
- Mar 2014 - Nov 2016: Bachelor's Degree in Mathematical Science (Double Major in Applied Mathematics and Statistics) at the University of Adelaide (Australia)
- 2018 The 62nd Annual Meeting of the Australian Mathematical Society (AustMS 2018), Adelaide, Australia. "Markov-modulated random walk strategies for animal foraging"
- 2018 The 6th Australian Mathematical Sciences Student Conference (AMSSC 2018), Adelaide, Australia. "In the mood for food: Markov-modulated models for animal foraging"